Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vegan Protein

What is the best vegan protein powder?

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

this site https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/10-best-tasting-vegan-protein-powders.html looks like it might have some suggestions for you. There are several more if you do a search...

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

"Best" in terms of what? Taste, consistency/texture, price, amino-acid profile etc.?

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

IMHO Vega brand - chocolate for me. Costco has it

Best Answer
0 Votes

I like to get my protein powder from True Nutrition.  You pick which types of protein you prefer (pea, soy, brown rice, etc) and then can pick your flavors you like too.  

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@ddinese wrote:

What is the best vegan protein powder?

Dead vegan protein powder

Best Answer
0 Votes

Vivo is hands down the best supplements you can take with all plant-based products most of which are RAW https://www.vivolife.com/ 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Initially there weren’t many protein powders available for a vegan. But steadily the trend is changing. We now have various options like Vega, Purition, Liberto, Ace Blend, etc. I have been using Ace Blend since 8 months. It provides 20g of protein per serving. Its main ingredients include Brown rice and French peas. I have tried both the flavors (Raw Chocolate and Green Lime) and like them equally. I would definitely recommend it.
Best Answer

Beans, peas and lentils in their natural forms.

Best Answer

@GershonSurge wrote:

Beans, peas and lentils in their natural forms.

I completely agree with @GershonSurge and the following study was a harsh reminder of the reality of processed foods, especially since I had a tub of Vega Protein and Greens sitting in my cabinet. 

Arsenic, Lead Found in Popular Protein Supplements

The worst part of it was that they found the vegan protein powders to be the most contaminated overall. How much you payed was not a factor, they were all bad.

Another reminder to just eat real food...

Fitbits: One, Blaze, Charge 4, Aria 2 Scale
Reasons to Fitbit: Kendra, Elizabeth, Katherine, Charlotte, Evelyn, and Susannah
Best Answer

I try not to contaminate my lead and arsenic with veggies.

Best Answer
0 Votes