Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Could Happen To Your Body If You Eat Mold by Mistake

Picture this: you finally take the first bite of your favorite sandwich and realize the bread’s covered in mold! This has probably happened to you once or twice, and you likely worried about the possible consequences. And, in fact, there are a few different ways the body can react to this.

We learned all about the negative effects mold on food can have on the body. And as a bonus, you’ll get a list of products that are safe to eat after scrubbing the mold off them. READ MORE >>>>> https://bit.ly/2C7q35f

Cool Stuff, Weight Loss, Food, Health, Diet, Science, Nutrition, Food and Dining, How To, Cool Stuff, Weight Loss, Food, Health, Diet, Science, Nutrition, Food and Dining, How To,

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Nope I would notice

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I was in such a situation when due to insomnia I was completely inattentive. I was making a sandwich for my kid who was going to school, and he bit the moldy bread but didn't spit it out. He didn't finish it, and then I noticed that it was covered with mold, it's terrible. I also bit, but could not chew, the child did not tell me about it, but I felt bad, she is completely healthy. I was tested, I was afraid of getting sick because mold in cheese is an artificial thing, and in bread it is a real living thing. I began to notice that the toast bread practically does not deteriorate, and the one that I bake myself is constantly covered with mold. I conclude that the bread from the market is unnatural, and mine is too tasty.But I had thought so before I faced the problem of mold in the house, it turned out that all food at home deteriorated due to humidity; we lived in a damp village and next to a lake, so all the walls and corners of the house were covered with mold. It's a nightmare, I tried DamageControl-911.com/, soap solutions, but in the end we just moved, and the buyers later said that the house had been perfect, and they didn't even make repairs. Probably the solutions had helped well and our move.

Best Answer
0 Votes