Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What the Health on Netflix

Has anyone watch this? If so what are your thoughts?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I felt it was sensationalist journalism.  I don't like the cold calling of 1800 numbers and then mocking them.  People at the end of those numbers are front of the line.  It's like screaming at the cashier at McDonald's because there is canola in the French fries.  

There was interesting info, but it was so er....Jerry Springer in it's delivery.

Best Answer

I haven't, but you have intrigued me! What is it about?

Best Answer
0 Votes

You remained silent, and I have found it out by myself. I have found that the film you mentioned is being criticized by health professionals for exaggerating weak data and misrepresenting science to promote a diet that avoids all animal foods. Honestly, after this terrible discovery, I am not sure I will watch it. But thanks for your proposal. Do you use only Netflix? I like to browse sources where you can watch any movie you want online. I won't say that I am a professional in this field, but you may try this one. Honestly, I think you will like it very much. It would be very interesting to hear your impressions after visiting it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have watched it. It is insane to me how these companies try to blind us. The most important thing to them is the all mighty dollar and any cost to the people they injure in the process. I do my best to eat fresh foods that are what they are without additives. Who thought it was a good idea to "manufacture" food? I mean what really is a Cheeto? Not that I haven't enjoyed them in my lifetime. I'm just grateful for documentaries like the one you mentioned and others like Forks over Knives and Game Changers. We have to change our brain washed minds. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes