Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in recording

ANSWERED

I by mistake recorded too much in how much water I drink; is there any way to correct it?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Faye04 

Are you using the Fitbit phone app?  If so, tap on the water on the dashboard, tap on the day of the error, tap on the item in the log history you want to change - this will allow you to adjust the water log. You can also delete that specific logged water by tapping in the trash can in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. 

If you are using the computer dashboard, click on the water tile, then click on see more in the lower right hand corner, scroll down to water, go to the logged water entries, there you can delete with the "x" and then re-log the correct amount.

Please let me know if this helps 😊

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Faye04 

Are you using the Fitbit phone app?  If so, tap on the water on the dashboard, tap on the day of the error, tap on the item in the log history you want to change - this will allow you to adjust the water log. You can also delete that specific logged water by tapping in the trash can in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. 

If you are using the computer dashboard, click on the water tile, then click on see more in the lower right hand corner, scroll down to water, go to the logged water entries, there you can delete with the "x" and then re-log the correct amount.

Please let me know if this helps 😊

Best Answer

THis did help thank you so much

Best Answer
0 Votes