Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit food diary

ANSWERED

I have been hovering for ages and finally decided that the fitbit food diary wasn't accurate for me needs, I think what gonna do is use myfitnesspal for food and fitbit for fitness. It was just hard I couldn't figure out if I was eating too much fat or sugar and it kept telling me to eat more.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yes, that is what a lot of us do. MFP has a much more extensive database and you can link the two accounts so all information shows up both places. I also like the fact that MFP gives you nutrient information and allows you to produce reports of your sugar, fat, vitamin A, etc. intake over the past 30 or 90 days so you can see how you are doing long-term.  If you haven't already found it, there is a group on MFP for people who are linked to Fitbit. You can find it here.

Good luck in all your goals!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Yes, that is what a lot of us do. MFP has a much more extensive database and you can link the two accounts so all information shows up both places. I also like the fact that MFP gives you nutrient information and allows you to produce reports of your sugar, fat, vitamin A, etc. intake over the past 30 or 90 days so you can see how you are doing long-term.  If you haven't already found it, there is a group on MFP for people who are linked to Fitbit. You can find it here.

Good luck in all your goals!

Best Answer
0 Votes