Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lemon,ginger and tumeric tea.

I would like to try the lemon,ginger and tumeric tea and would like to know if it is possible to make it with dry ingredients and still get the same results.

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Look for it in tea bags.  "yogi Tea" has them in many of their tea blends.  But any dry mix you want to make is fine.

Best Answer

TY I will try.

Best Answer

Were you able to make the tea using dry ingredients @dogwalkerbilly? That sounds like a great recipe for tea 😱 

I always try to include lemon and ginger on everything, they're so good! 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try the ginger people - They have been doing sushi ginger and now rescue ginger turmeric shoots. Amazon Prime...

-------------------------

https://www.amazon.com/prime

Yogi tea - claiming tea, green tea herbal weight loss

-------------------------

I studied under Yogi Ji in New Mex
Yi Ji  put the herbal blends together.  Taste is always great!

Best Answer

Excellent, thank you for sharing those suggestions @shabbadeem!! 😎 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Most of the teas that I drink I do with dry mixtures. I find that it's the best way that the herbs preserve the properties they have and also the taste is incomparable in my opinion. I personally get the dry ingredients from here https://www.tealife.com.au/collections/herbal-tea as it's the best company that I've tried so far and believe me when Is ay that I drink a lot of tea. I can even recommend some herbs that I'm pretty sure are not so common, but trust me, once you try them you'll be as big of a fan as I am. I'd say you try catnip tea, coffee fruit tea if you are a big coffee lover, and eucalyptus tea. These are just some of my personal favorites.

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing that @abragred! Coffee fruit tea and eucalyptus tea sound fantastic for me 😱

Best Answer
0 Votes

@dogwalkerbilly

I was a little cold and wanted your tea too

Best Answer