Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what should i cut out

i nearly eat the same things every day... breakfast i eat a bowl of fruit n fiber, then i take pre workout 30m later, then i do 1 hour cardio then i eat frozen chicken meal from spar with added tin of peas, then at mid night i will do about 1 hour weights then il eat rice + peas + curry then il have no fat yogurt at end of the night... though out the day i may have a few snacks of, alomond nuts, malt loaf, snack a jacks.. what should i take out or what should i put in? drinks in the day are pre workout, water, orange juice with bits, protein coffee or protein shakes any help is great 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @kelvin2017 -- you may not need to change anything.  Are you getting the results you want?  If not, what is the gap between what you want and what you are getting? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Al-tho I  eat the same things for breakfast And sometimes lunch. I need variety. So my dinners change all the time. You get bored you start looking for other things. But That's me

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'd take out the orange juice and add in a fresh orange.  You have almost no fresh produce, so at least 2-3 fresh whole fruits, a variety of fresh vegetables, maybe make a home cooked meal once a day?

Best Answer