Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add high stress level alerts on Inspire 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I moved from the Garmin community and my previous fitness tracker was a Garmin vivosmart4. It has an extremely useful feature of stress monitoring which it would alert you when it detects high stress level from you and tells you to start a relaxation session right away.

I wonder if Fitbit could bring the same feature to the Inspire 3 through future firmware update. As far as I know, stress level monitoring analyses your Heart Rate Variability data and no extra sensor is required on the Inspire 3. That means it should be technically feasible to do it. Vivosmart4 did a great job at alerting me for stressful situations and asked me to calm down. The current stress management in the Inspire 3 is somewhat useless as simple reviewing the stress scores could not help much, even with the score breakdown for Premium.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @TimTing do a search of the Feature Request, add your vote. If this suggestion, doesn't exist, then add it. 

Sorry but we are asking on the user community help board. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @TimTing do a search of the Feature Request, add your vote. If this suggestion, doesn't exist, then add it. 

Sorry but we are asking on the user community help board. 

Best Answer
0 Votes