Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit doesn't work with Samsung Z Flip 3?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone. Got an inspire 3 a few days ago and was unable to receive the pairing code from my fitbit. it would find the fitbit, but no pairing code. it paired fine to my boyfriends iPhone. Fitbit told me to return it and try another one. I got another Inspire 3 today and same thing, it is finding the fitbit but not showing a pairing code or connecting. I called fitbit and after all the trouble shooting i was informed that the Samsung Z Flip 3 specifically apparently has issues bc of the system or something therefore it is unable to pair and this is apparently applies to every fitbit device not just the inspire 3. Has anyone else experienced this? It's really disappointing that im unable to use a fitbit.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@alexthecat , Thank you for sharing the link . 

@flowerbat Thank you for your report and information.

If you have access to another mobile device (e.g. borrowed from someone, old device, etc) where you can install the Fitbit app (min. Android 8+ or iOS 14+), try using that to set up/sync your Fitbit.

Our team is aware of the situation with the Galaxy Z-Flips and Fold models and is currently working on a solution.

If we find out more, we'll let you know here.

Sporty greetings

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@flowerbat this seems to be an issue with certain Samsung mobile devices. There's a discussion about that here. You may want to follow that so you'll be aware of any developments. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

@alexthecat , Thank you for sharing the link . 

@flowerbat Thank you for your report and information.

If you have access to another mobile device (e.g. borrowed from someone, old device, etc) where you can install the Fitbit app (min. Android 8+ or iOS 14+), try using that to set up/sync your Fitbit.

Our team is aware of the situation with the Galaxy Z-Flips and Fold models and is currently working on a solution.

If we find out more, we'll let you know here.

Sporty greetings

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer