Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sleep Graphics Data Unreadable

ANSWERED

The new graphics to illustrate sleep data displays in a bar graph that is unreadable and hard to decipher. The previous version had a solid background with easy to view bar graphs and comparative data. The new version is unacceptable. We would like to return to the previous display. Is there a way to do so?

Best Answer
164 REPLIES 164

I do this kind of work, and I would not have advocated making this change…unless some exec forced me to in order to keep my job!!!  Hopefully, they will listen to us and go back to the prior version, or give us a choice.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

The answer was not an answer.  It was someone trying to help.  But it did not address the issue in this forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
What a novel idea! A choice...how easy that would have been!! And a
response from this to everyone who has taken the time to write to me...
thanks for the response
Best Answer
0 Votes

100%! Sleep tracking is the very reason I chose Fitbit over Apple Watch! I need a linear graph with depth in different colors...why destroy a perfectly good graph with a horrendous one? I can't stand it, I want them to bring the old version back...or I'll just switch back to AW.

Best Answer

Nope, I have premium and it is the same, horrible chart. Google doesn’t care about Fitbit. 

IMG_3406.png

Best Answer