Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep mode doesn't turn on automatically on Inspire 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have my sleep schedule set in the app to 10 pm to 6 am but the sleep mode is not turning on automatically at that time.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I apologize if I’m misreading what you wrote.  The target sleep and wake times the you set in the app help you get a regular sleep schedule, so you get better and more consistent sleep.  To me, sleep mode is a setting on your Inspire 3 that keeps it from lighting up when you move in bed, has a dimmer brightness and turns off notifications.  If this is what you’re asking about, this setting is on the Inspire 3 itself.  I’m not familiar with the Inspire 3 navigation (I wear a Versa 3), but you should be able to find this in the Settings app on your Inspire 3.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I apologize if I’m misreading what you wrote.  The target sleep and wake times the you set in the app help you get a regular sleep schedule, so you get better and more consistent sleep.  To me, sleep mode is a setting on your Inspire 3 that keeps it from lighting up when you move in bed, has a dimmer brightness and turns off notifications.  If this is what you’re asking about, this setting is on the Inspire 3 itself.  I’m not familiar with the Inspire 3 navigation (I wear a Versa 3), but you should be able to find this in the Settings app on your Inspire 3.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes