Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stats Heavy Clock Face for Inspire 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been an Inspire HR user for years and just upgraded to the Inspire 3, and must say it doesn't feel quite like an upgrade given the lack of the "Stats Heavy" faces I've grown used to with my Inspire HR.  Please add faces similar to the "stats heavy" faces to the Inspire 3 ASAP because I am almost at the point where I may return it sadly.  Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @InspireUser22. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. 

Thanks for sharing your feedback about your experience with Inspire HR. We have to wait a little bit longer to see all clock faces available for Inspire 3, but I really appreciate your enthusiasm for Fitbit products over the years. 

I noticed that you've shared a feature suggestion related to this topic as well: Inspire 3 stats heavy clock face. I hope it has a lot of votes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

See you around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @InspireUser22. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. 

Thanks for sharing your feedback about your experience with Inspire HR. We have to wait a little bit longer to see all clock faces available for Inspire 3, but I really appreciate your enthusiasm for Fitbit products over the years. 

I noticed that you've shared a feature suggestion related to this topic as well: Inspire 3 stats heavy clock face. I hope it has a lot of votes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

See you around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

i just got my inspire 3 today and im shocked they downgraded the clock face and have such a limited selection. ive only had it for hours and i might just return it and just keep charging my HR every day. major disappointment....there is no way im going to constantly stop and fiddle with it just to see what i used to see at a glance

Best Answer