Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display on Inspire HR Lilac

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All, I bought the lilac colored inspire HR fitbit today. My display does not match some of the promo pictures. In the promo it looks purple but mine is white. I can only see if as a pale purple when I angle the fitbit (have to twist my arm) but not when i look at it straight on or from a distance. The picture on the box also shows display as white. Is this common for anyone else?

Picture of Displaypicbox

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @MissCanon, welcome to the community.

The pictures you have posted aren't showing for some reason. The actual colour of the display on the Inspire HR as in the part that illuminates is white (black and white OLED). It is just the plastic that covers the display that is tinted in the colour that you chose. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @MissCanon, welcome to the community.

The pictures you have posted aren't showing for some reason. The actual colour of the display on the Inspire HR as in the part that illuminates is white (black and white OLED). It is just the plastic that covers the display that is tinted in the colour that you chose. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Best Answer

Hi @MissCanon 

@N8teGee is right. I have a lilac Inspire and the screen is slightly tinted lilac. It shows as a feint lilac colour in some lights, white in others (though I think if it was next to a tracker with a clear screen you could see it has a lilac tint. I love mine - I think it is a beautiful tracker! 

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

thank you so much. Face-on it was looking white, I thought the letter was supposed to look purple like in the promo pics. I compared it to another Inspire HR and mine does have a slight purple tint. Thank you all. 

Best Answer

Great! Now time to enjoy your new Inspire HR Smiley Happy

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Best Answer

i am glad someone posted, i have just bought this expecting the screen to have a slight purple tint and it doesn't, not only that but the clock face advertised isn't even an option tbh i am very disappointed, thought it would have more exercise options too.

Best Answer

Excuse me, but do you know how to make the letters on my Inspire HR turn to a different colour? My friend bought one and it had the same colour font as the band, but mine didnt and it was all white colour font. Im just wondering if you can change it in the app and if so how to?

Best Answer
0 Votes