Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Facebook group for Fitbit Ionic Users

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey guys, we created this group on Facebook for Fitbit Ionic to discuss about the Fitbit Ionic watch, share latest watch faces and apps, encourage and inspire each others. Welcome to join us!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/fitbitstar/

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Alison-X Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for creating that Facebook group for Ionic users to encourage and inspire each others everyday. Also, sharing the new apps and reviewing them between users sounds like a cool idea. I might join the group as well! Smiley Very Happy

I think other users will find your group helpful, so hopefully more users will check it out. 

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends for your group and to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
23 REPLIES 23

@Alison-X Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for creating that Facebook group for Ionic users to encourage and inspire each others everyday. Also, sharing the new apps and reviewing them between users sounds like a cool idea. I might join the group as well! Smiley Very Happy

I think other users will find your group helpful, so hopefully more users will check it out. 

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends for your group and to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

already joined , thank you guys, It is really movivated and helpful , love it !

Best Answer

Thank you. We will be happy to have you in our group

Best Answer

I joined too.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

Waiting for more friends to come joining us!

Best Answer

We are going to hit 400 this weekSmiley Very Happy

Best Answer

l am also in

Best Answer

l like the motivations from the group

Best Answer

Just asked to join!

Best Answer

most of the sharings awesome there, any questions can be answered, thank you and great choice,

Best Answer
0 Votes

Approved! Welcome!

Best Answer

Yup, I’m in there, everyone posts how good they are, no real information though

Best Answer
0 Votes

over 400Cat Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

cool, waiting for sharing of your real informations , let's keep rocking together.

Best Answer
0 Votes

We are going to have a weekend challenge. Anyone to join us?

Best Answer

25000+steps on Saturday in weekend challenges 

Best Answer

you are so cool dear, l have 32k and 98 floors on Saturday, this is the best record l have ever got, also proud of myself.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes