Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abnormal sync issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Been an ionic user for past year so not unfamiliar with sync issues, but recently having very odd issues. My watch died about 4 days ago and I charged it thinking everything was fine. My watch is now stuck telling me the wrong time and it is only syncing my steps for the day but I'll go back to previous days and see that there isn't any data. The sleep data is not syncing at all. I've tried restarting my phone, watch, and my phones bluetooth multiple times over. I've deleted the device off the app to try and reinstall it and now I cannot connect my watch at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@Trihard sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. Just to check, have you removed your Ionic from your phone's bluetooth settings before attempting to re-pair to the App?

SmartSelect_20190113-232349_Settings.jpg

Tony | UK

Ionic, Versa 2, Charge 3 SE, Aria 2, Flyer, Note 9, Android 8.1, Windows 10

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, I've tried every combination of my phones bluetooth and the watch.
Best Answer

I have this exact same issue.  Started yesterday morning.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My ionic is 10 days behind on date, and afternoon time.  Time is never right.  Ive tried everything.

I agree about selling it once it gets back to the right settings if it does.  Not sure how to fix this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly the same issue no amount of resets or loops around the trouble shooting steps help. I’m not new to Fitbit had a charge 2 then this for a year I can read a troubleshooting guide and know about resets etc, but since 8th Jan nothing but problems. Now on setup it the app sees the Iconic but returns an error message after the Bluetooth code is entered. I have the app on IPhone 7 with up to date OS, newly installed app and firmware was updated December. Now a useless £300 bracelet

Best Answer
0 Votes

Doesn't even tell me the right time. This watch is garbage at the moment  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I called support and walent through some troubleshooting exercises yesterday and got the watch fixed. Unfortunately, I had to go through a factory data reset on the watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes