Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About battery level on screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Someone knows how to see the battery % in the Ionic screen?? I mean other way that is not on the cellphone app. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
41 REPLIES 41

Hi thanks - no it doesnt swipe bottom to top, only to the right.  I've just realised that I can change the clock face on the phone app in order to get a battery percentage.  Seems bizarre that I cant have that on the standard clock that came with the otherwise wonderful Ionic!

Best Answer

Actually with the new update you swipe from the clock back from the bottom to the top, and it opens up a today screen, then touch that, and the battery % is there.

Best Answer

Oh yes! Thank you 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's nice to see new faces on the Community @loobiloo and @VfromSanBrunoRobot LOL 

I'm so glad that your concern has been resolved @loobiloo. You can check our friend's @RobertoME post in order to add a picture that is on your computer's desktop. 

Thank you for your help @PenelopeLP and @VfromSanBrunoWoman Happy

Let's get back on track!

Best Answer

Many thanks!

Best Answer

Not able to see battery leben on ionic since last update. Won't swipe to right any longer. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@angelkatey swipe upwards, it's in the FitBit Today bit - or just chose a clock face that shows battery level like I have.

Allie
Best Answer
0 Votes

My pleasure @loobiloo! Keep on visiting the forums. Robot LOL

It´s nice to see new faces here @angelkatey. Welcome! As our good friend @Alicat2104 mentioned, just swipe up your Ionic and you will find battery level on the upper left corner on Today´s view.

Catch you later. 

Best Answer

Actually... At least on my Ionic, you swipe up (not right) 152531922774080211265821388565.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community Forums @SunsetRunner! Robot LOL Thank you for the update. This changed with last Firmware update and, as you mentioned, you have to swipe up in order to see Ionic´s battery level.

See you around. 

Best Answer

better solution to me than always swiping right. pick this clock face ...

clear beam. it is free. click on top right and you can toggle battery icon to stay on. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the forums @rok2rak. Sorry for the delay on my response and thank you for sharing the clock face clear beam. It´s totally awesome! Robot LOL

Please come back if you have any questions.

Best Answer

I got my Ionic in June 2018 and wanted to reply to this post as the solution provided is not correct for my watch. To see battery life, I have to swipe UP from the clock screen. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Greg_Singleton that's because there's been a software update since this topic was created and Fitbit changed the way it works.

Allie
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Greg_Singleton! Thank you for reporting this about the accepted solution. I have updated the post with the correct information and, as @Alicat2104 mentioned, this was changed with a software update. 

Thank you for your help @Alicat2104Robot LOL

Let's get back on track. 

Best Answer

oh yeah same thing...as my reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit should go back and alter the original reply that tells users to swipe right. It’s now swipe UP. Need to remove the outdated answer so people like me don’t see it and try it. 

Best Answer

It is also a good idea to read the manual before looking for information in the community forum. The greatest part of the questions a user might have are already covered.

Manual in PDF

Online manual

Best Answer

I don't know about anyone else, but I find it incredibly annoying when updates change where you look for things.  Is it really better in this location?  Less steps is better, but change for change sake is NOT better.  Don't change things just to make changes.  Maybe it's just I'm getting old, but I'm getting really tired of having to google how to do things all the time.  Technology is supposed to make my life easier, not make me have to be constantly googling to find out how to do things now...

Spend more time fixing bugs and less time 'improving' things that just frustrate people by making them learn new (generally harder) ways to do things.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is no today feature on the Iconic. Where can I find the battery level on the phone?

Best Answer
0 Votes