Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarm not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I set the alarm to go off but it just didn't.

I set the alarm using the ionic itself.

I selected all weekdays

It's turned on (yellow not red, ON is selected not OFF)

I don't see any other way to control the alarms, in the Fitbit app I don't see the cog next to the alarms app in the apps list, and it doesn't have it's own tile.

This is the main reason I bought this device, and it's just not going off. Next to the app being very unresponsive at times and the wallet tile just disappearing in stead of telling me it's not available, I'm not impressed with the software and pretty sure I'll be returning this.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Have you tried restarting your Ionic? Restart your tracker

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Have you tried restarting your Ionic? Restart your tracker

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve had the same problem since I got the Ionic...seems the alarms start working randomly. Very annoying that I need to reboot so often

Best Answer

Even after many reboots, the Ionic alarm still does not go off as set in the ionic itself.   Sufficient battery power left. VERY randomly (maybe one every 2 weeks) will the alarm actually work.  Never had this issue with any other Fitbit device.

Best Answer

My ionic does the exact same thing.  I’ve had other fitbits and the alarms worked just fine.  Please help Fitbit friends!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Answer: Turn off device lock.

1. launch Fitbit app on phone
  2. Click on watch icon in upper left
  3. Scroll down to device lock
  4. Select Disabled

Done!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My device lock was never enabled and I'm still having the same problem as the other Ionic users above. My Ionic is about a month old and has the alarm has just recently stopped working. I also hate the feeling of running late in the morning and this was one of the reasons I chose this device.

Fitbit really needs to get this addressed.

Best Answer