Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarm only 4 are possilbe

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, why are only 4 alarms possible? When I have 3 alarm, then it is possible to add one. When there are 4 I cannot add a 5 alarm, but the buttom new alarm is on the screen. I tab on it, but no new one will be created.

Best regards Daniel

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @SunsetRunner, 8 alarms are possible on the Ionic.  Please follow the instructions here to set an alarm.  Perhaps you are not tapping the new alarm button just right?  If you tap and hold, it will not create a new alarm.  You need to tap quickly and firmly, removing your finger immediately.

If you only have 4 alarms and cannot add another you also might want to try a restart.  That may solve your issue.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @SunsetRunner, 8 alarms are possible on the Ionic.  Please follow the instructions here to set an alarm.  Perhaps you are not tapping the new alarm button just right?  If you tap and hold, it will not create a new alarm.  You need to tap quickly and firmly, removing your finger immediately.

If you only have 4 alarms and cannot add another you also might want to try a restart.  That may solve your issue.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer