Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Half Marathon Training Plans that sync with Ionic?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I used to have a TomTom Runner, which was great because it synced all my HR, pace etc with NikePlus. NikePlus had stellar dynamic Half-Marathon and other training plans.

Then I "upgraded" to Fitbit. Look, it's fine if I just want to run without any goals etc, but come one, guys; there should be some way for this watch to either sync with apps that have or offer tailored race training plans. This is a sports watch with GPS and HR sensor after all!

Fitbit released an Adidas Ionic, yet for some reason I can't see that FItbit has partnered with AdidasRuntastic yet?

It seems that there may be some long way around this by syncing to Strava then to another app... ???

Why is this so hard?

Sincerely,

Frustrated Runner

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Cazza2019 Welcome to the Community. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Ionic. 

Sorry to hear you feel this way with your new watch. Your feedback and comments are appreciated, those are useful for us to continue improving our services and Fitbit watches. 

There are tons of apps that use our Open API to integrate their service with ours. The best way to tell if an app is compatible with Fitbit is to go to the third-party site (or app) and poke around their settings to see if you can connect Fitbit. You can also browse their site for information or contact the app owner and ask if they integrate with Fitbit.

The best place to make your voice heard is our Feature Suggestion board, these ideas are reviewed by our team and the status will change based in Fitbit plans. You may want to vote and comment for this idea Marathon Coaching and Training Plan

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes