Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to delete weather app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Greetings,

I have had my Ionic for a while and like it a great deal. Now, however, there seems to be a glitch. My screen displays a number to enter by going to the website for a website in order that the  app remains active (?). When I do so, the website shows that it is for sale. This is the only app at this point I am having an issue with. I think I have one or two more apps by this author, so I don't know if I'm in for more of the same.

Then, I attempted to delete the app on my phone and the page shows that it is installed, but there is no button to uninstall it. I could leave it go, but the number keeps popping up on the screen making it very difficult to view/see the watch and/or apps without annoying steps to bypass that screen for 5 or 10 seconds.

The PC version of FitBit doesn't even show all the apps (including this one) I have installed on the phone.

Help.

Thanks,

Jake

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@jake7363 A warm welcome to the Community. I'm glad to hear that you're loving your Ionic. 

I'll be happy to help you deleting the app and removing the numbers screen that you're getting. The numbers screen you're getting sounds like the device lock is enabled on your Fitbit device, please check this article to learn more about and how to remove it from your watch. 

The weather app can't be uninstalled from your Ionic. However, it shouldn't be popping up on your screen, you can learn more about it by checking this article: How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit device?

If you're still unable to get your screen working as normal, please provide me with a picture of your Ionic and the name of the website you're visiting and where it shows you that's for sale.

Keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes