Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any plans to include Spo2 sensor stats on today?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was wondering if the Spo2 data from the sleep will be added to the today section of the interface, rather than downloading the clock to get the data. I love the original clock face, and don't want to apply the Spo2 one. Will it be coming in the next update?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Rayyan27 A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

Your feedback is appreciated about having the SpO2 sensor stats on the Fitbit Today apart from the clock face. At the moment, I don't have any information about it. However, you could change your clock face at night and have your favorite one in the day. 

We're always striving to improve our features offered, if you'd like to see this in the future, you may want to post your idea in our Feature Suggestion board, those are reviewed by our team and the status will change depending on Fitbit plans. 

As a side note, you could learn more about it by checking this article: How do I track blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) with my Fitbit device? 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@Rayyan27 A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

Your feedback is appreciated about having the SpO2 sensor stats on the Fitbit Today apart from the clock face. At the moment, I don't have any information about it. However, you could change your clock face at night and have your favorite one in the day. 

We're always striving to improve our features offered, if you'd like to see this in the future, you may want to post your idea in our Feature Suggestion board, those are reviewed by our team and the status will change depending on Fitbit plans. 

As a side note, you could learn more about it by checking this article: How do I track blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) with my Fitbit device? 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer