Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Suggestions?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all.

I've just treated myself to the FitBit Ionic.

My partner is a programmer and is interested in making some apps (not at all due to my hassling 😛 )

Are there any particular apps that you guys would like to see?

Thought I'd try to get an idea of what people think would be useful.

Thanks 🙂

Kerry

(This is my first forum post and I'm unsure if it's in the right place so let me know if it needs moving)

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Fitbit family, @KerryLiz! Feel free to ask this question in the "Feature Suggestions" forum, that's where a lot of the engineers hang out. If your idea catches their attention, they may add any apps you suggest!

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Will try this. Thank you 🙂

I was going to post there first but it seemed to be a place to suggest ideas for features, rather than being able to ask people's app suggestions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is definetly the area to ask people’s opinion. 1st and foremost I suggest creating a app face watch design:) I would love to see what kind of design you and your partner can come up with.

next thing is maybe create an app that can record water intake. 

Best Answer

I desperately want an app that I can record my hydration intake on. Not just something to remind me to drink, but something where I can record that I drank say 6 ounces  of water. Then of course have that info sync to the Fitbit app. 

Also some fun cute clock faces. Everything from unicorns to zombies LOL! 

Best Answer

@KarenLeah wrote:

I desperately want an app that I can record my hydration intake on. Not just something to remind me to drink, but something where I can record that I drank say 6 ounces  of water. Then of course have that info sync to the Fitbit app.

As this will need a modification to both the Fitbit App and the sync protocol, this isn’t something a third party developer will likely be able to tackle. It’s probably a change that only Fitbit can make. (There may be more more complex ways of achieving the same thing but I don’t know enough to know whether that would be possible)

Mike | London, UK

Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, Charge, Flex 2 - iPad Air 2, Nokia Lumia 925 (Deceased), iPhone 6

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, water app was my first suggestion but we looked into it and the API doesn't have access to food or water logs.

Thanks for the suggestions though 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

A clockface that stays on for 2 minutes on a double tap activation only.  With a second hand.

Brian

Best Answer
0 Votes