Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Music

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Do you know if this feature will be implemented? Any news about an agreement with Apple like it was done for Deezer?

thanks

Fabio

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

This will be dependant on Apple's willing to allow Apple music on a competing device. Apple has been known to not be friendly and has blocked third parties from responding to notifications. the reason we can't respond on iosi.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@sirfabio wrote:

Do you know if this feature will be implemented? Any news about an agreement with Apple like it was done for Deezer?

thanks

Fabio

There has been no news to implement Apple Music unfortunately,

Vote if this helps you at all and Vote if this is a solution to your issue [Current Leader in Ionic Forum with 15 Solutions + Thumbs Up 92]
Really there is no need to suffer in Frustration - simply call Tech Support at 877-623-4997 and get your Ionic replaced right now while you can
Many have followed this straightforward advice and now have a replacement Ionic - we all should have “zero tolerance” for any defective Ionic

Best Answer
0 Votes

This will be dependant on Apple's willing to allow Apple music on a competing device. Apple has been known to not be friendly and has blocked third parties from responding to notifications. the reason we can't respond on iosi.

Best Answer

Is it the same for Spotify? Spotify doesn't have a smartwatch, or probably Deezer paid for the exclusive... It's just silly to provide only these two possibilities:

1) Deezer. Spotify and Apple Music are the popular ones, who is going to pay 2 subscriptions just for the Ionic??

2) Offline music. Who still have it? Should I go to buy CDs and encode them to iTunes, like hundred years ago, before transferring the music to the Ionic? Or download music illegally?

So this feature is mainly marketing, personally disappointed. But nice watch!

Best Answer

I also paid for Apple Music subscription, but it is annoying that there is no any agreement reached between Apple Music and Fitbit. Unfortunately, Deezer and Pandora are not available in my country, so i use Sidify Apple Music Converter to download Apple Music songs to MP3, then transfer the music from computer to Fitbit Versa. Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can try to use a  third-party Apple Music converter to convert Apple Music to Deezer. I found this useful method recently. BTW I use AudFree. A perfect tool. 

Best Answer
0 Votes