Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic lap settings not saving for walk

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I set my run to report every .5 miles and that works fine. But for walking, I have to reset it EVERY TIME to .5 or it only show 5 miles. Now why does it work for run but not walk?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @gkbdvm, it's good to have you back in the Community.

I want to inform you that currently this specific device is under recall. For more information about our voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches, please visit our webpage at help.fitbit.com/ionic I am going to close this thread to keep the Community organized.

Have a good day.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@orracle It's nice to see you in the Fitbit Community. Thanks for letting me know that your automatic lap settings aren't saving for walks. 

I've moved your post to the main board in order to better assist you. Please change the lap settings for walk to a different one than 0.5 miles then restart your watch, change the back to 0.5 miles and continue monitoring its behavior. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

yup..mine does the same, resetting or not.

Best Answer

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @gkbdvm.

Currently, there is a voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches.

For more information, please visit this thread.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
That did NOT work for me.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @gkbdvm, it's good to have you back in the Community.

I want to inform you that currently this specific device is under recall. For more information about our voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches, please visit our webpage at help.fitbit.com/ionic I am going to close this thread to keep the Community organized.

Have a good day.

Best Answer
0 Votes