Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Level different on the APP compared to the watch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

hi just a quick one my watch is showing 92% battery but the fitbit app is still telling ,me its full. i have unpaired and force closed the app but still showing full. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi

The battery indicator in the app is able to display that the battery is low, medium, or full though not able to display the actual battery percentage. Cat Embarassed 

Feel free to add your vote / comment to @ovalwhisper97 's suggestion, the more votes, the more likely the idea becomes real.

Best Answer

Currently my Ionic is at 66% (I'm on day 2 of wearing it) and the app shows it as Medium. I would worry more about the % on the device itself. I like how you can swipe to see the battery % on the device more then anything. I have had the Blaze for about a year and you could only see a small indicator when you were off the main screen. The only time you really knew the battery was very low was it would flash red.

Best Answer

Where is the battery percentage displayed on the ionic? Not seeing it anywhere.. Cat Embarassed

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner wrote:

Where is the battery percentage displayed on the ionic? Not seeing it anywhere.. Cat Embarassed

Swipe to the left of the main screen, it will be shown there. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

If you swipe left to right you will see it at the top left of the screen 

Best Answer

Thanks very much Cat Happy

Didn't know scrolling left is possible (from the clock screen).. Cat Surprised

Best Answer
0 Votes