Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drain galaxy s8

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi guys 

I'm seeing massive battery drain on my s8 in the last few days, I'm getting device maintenence warnings about fitbit app it currently shows 37% battery usage since last charge on my s8. Also having weird sync issues with sms when I get TXT ionic the shows the last few TXT plus the latest. 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Same thing happening on my BlackBerry keyone. Killed off my phone battery in hours.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Similar problem on my Pixel 2 XL. 

Three is a thread over at the Versa forum. It all points to the recent app update. 

We need a hotfix soon!

Best Answer
0 Votes

As pointed out in the Versa, Charge 2, flex, zip. and I'm not sure where else .since this is an Android related problem. Them main thread is on the Android Board.

Best Answer

this was fixed with the latest update to the app.

Best Answer

Hi everyone in this thread! As my friend @MasterSTIN mentioned, this issue is now solved. 

Please make sure to update your Fitbit app to version 2.74.2 as it addresses the issue with the battery drain. You update the Fitbit app just as you would any other app on your device. If you’re unsure how to update an app:

1. Tap the Play Store app.
  2. Tap or click the menu icon in the top left corner.
  3. Tap My apps & games. If the Fitbit app has an update, you’ll see it in the Updates list.
  4. Tap Update.

If your apps update automatically, check the Recently updated or Up to date list to see if the Fitbit app was updated.

If you have any questions, please check the main thread that @Rich_Laue has shared above.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer