Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group MMS replies not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have many group chats, and wish to stay informed about them, since we talk about trips, times, events, etc. The Fitbit Ionic message/notification replies work well, however when replying to group MMS, the reply only goes to the person who sent the MMS, therefore not going to other people on the group chat. Is this something that needs to be fixed in general with all Fitbit devices, or is it a problem with my specific device, or what?

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 with Android 7.0, a Fitbit Ionic with firmware update 27.32.10.20, and the latest Fitbit app update.

Edit: fixed typos

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

It's nice to see you around the forums @GottaRunFastSmiley Wink What app are you using? Have you tried the quick replies to respond to a group with a different app? Once I get your details I can go from there and assist you better.

In the meantime, try to refresh notifications and try again the quick reply feature. 

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account icon >  your device image.
  2. Tap Notifications.
  3. Turn off all notifications
  4. Restart your phone.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and turn notifications back on.

Looking forward to your response! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarreFitbit

Tried the whole shebang with changing messaging apps, resetting notifications, then realized they were off on the Fitbit. Wow.

Thanks for your help though!

Best Answer
0 Votes