Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery pecentage meter wrong.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Two times now, my Fitbit shut down when showing adequate battery percentage. It was at 40% today and an hour later it went blank. When I plugged it in, it said 0% and started charging. So i missed an entire workday of steps.!! It has issues charging to 100%. I knew it stopped at 99% and trouble charging from there. So I try to make it charge more. I'm mostly frustrated because I don't like to drain batteries completely, as I'm sure it shortens battery life, but I'm finding it hard to fully charge it so it will be calibrated accurately. Any ideas or experiences with this problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Coreydm2010I went through a period of sudden battery loss and did the three consecutive restarts as suggested by some users and have got the Ionic back to 4+ days..

Have a read of this link about Lithium Batteries..  I charge at 30% now and find that last 1% from 99 to 100 takes awhile...

@Coreydm2010 wrote:

Two times now, my Fitbit shut down when showing adequate battery percentage. It was at 40% today and an hour later it went blank. When I plugged it in, it said 0% and started charging. So i missed an entire workday of steps.!! It has issues charging to 100%. I knew it stopped at 99% and trouble charging from there. So I try to make it charge more. I'm mostly frustrated because I don't like to drain batteries completely, as I'm sure it shortens battery life, but I'm finding it hard to fully charge it so it will be calibrated accurately. Any ideas or experiences with this problem?

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes