Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Benchmark sleep

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

HI
I am using Fitbit Ionic, I am trying to find benchmark sleep in he dashboard but I could not find it
is this feature not included in ionic version

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @turkistaniam, welcome to the forums! Woman Very Happy The benchmark is based on published data and shows how your sleep stage estimates from the previous night compare to the averages of others who are the same age range and gender (source). In the graph, the typical range for each sleep stage is shown as the shaded area between the two horizontal lines. Keep in mind sleep cycles vary naturally, and you’ll likely see your sleep data fall outside the typical ranges at times. Another way to analyze your sleep stages is to compare your data from last night to your own 30 day average (under the 30 Day Avg tab), as your sleep patterns may vary over time.

User-added image

Hope this helps! 
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hey there @turkistaniam, welcome to the forums! Woman Very Happy The benchmark is based on published data and shows how your sleep stage estimates from the previous night compare to the averages of others who are the same age range and gender (source). In the graph, the typical range for each sleep stage is shown as the shaded area between the two horizontal lines. Keep in mind sleep cycles vary naturally, and you’ll likely see your sleep data fall outside the typical ranges at times. Another way to analyze your sleep stages is to compare your data from last night to your own 30 day average (under the 30 Day Avg tab), as your sleep patterns may vary over time.

User-added image

Hope this helps! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hi Maria
Thanks for your response, please check the attachment of your and min
what I am talking: in you photo under sleep stages you will find Tue (means today), 30 days then Benchmark while in my photo their is no Benchmark
do you know the reason?

benchmark sleep.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're very welcome @turkistaniam!  The screenshot you posted appears to be from the Fitbit.com Dashboard, not from the app, correct?  The 30-Day Average and Benchmark are only on the App.

If you have the chance to check your sleep data from the Fitbit app, you'll see your benchmark. 

I'll be around, keep me in the loop! 

Best Answer

Aha
Thanks, I found it

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome! Woman Very Happy

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Catch you later @turkistaniam

Best Answer

it should be stated that sleep benchmark is only displayed in the fitbit "app"

Best Answer

I was also looking for the benchmark and didn't need any explanation of what a benchmark is.  I finally found the benchmark but for those looking for it with the Luxe, this is how to find it.  1. open your Fitbit app (not your dashboard on the fitbit website); 2. select the sleep score tab; 3. click on a line of one night's recorded sleep; 4. click on the Deep and Rem tab; 5.  under the graph of sleep stages there is a sliding bar for "today, 30 day avg, and benchmark": select benchmark.

Best Answer