Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can't set up Fitbit ionic. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @aryashah  the Ionic is under a voluntary recall - click to learn more

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

@aryashah wrote: HISD Connect Parent Portal

Can't set up Fitbit ionic. 

Press and hold the button* for 10 seconds until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen, and then release the button. *For Fitbit Versa and Fitbit Ionic, press and hold the back and bottom buttons. Swipe down from the clock screen to find the Settings app . Restart.

Best Answer
0 Votes

First of all try to unpair your Ionic. Then unpair from Bluetooth both Ionic and Ionic (classic). Force quit the Fitbit app. Now turn off the Bluetooth and shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes. Turn on the Bluetooth. Setup your device again. If there is no connection, restart your Fitbit Ionic. Try once if it will be work for you. Sanford Health My Chart

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you tried this? Because sometime troubleshooting issue are there. Restart your Fitbit Ionic once again. Try setting up your device again. If you can't set up after the reboot, remove all other Fitbit devices from your account and from the list of connected Bluetooth devices on your computer.

Upsers

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone. 

As @Odyssey13 already mentioned, currently there is a voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches. For more information, please visit our webpage at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the Community organized and prevent any confusion. 

Have a nice day.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer