Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth Headset not Connecting After Firmware Update 27.31.1.29

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

One of the main reasons to buy ionic is its ability to play music. I have been using ionic for about one month. I use Sennheiser Momentum IEBT heat set. I was happy to use ionic until the firmware update. Last night I updated firmware 27.31.1.29. The firmware update went well.  This morning I tried to play music in ionic. The music was not playing well and the signal was disrupted. Hence, I unpaired Sennheiser headset and tried to pair again. It did not work Smiley Indifferent. My ionic did not detect Sennheiser at all Smiley Surprised.

After returning home, I removed ionic from fitbit app in my Samsung phone. Then I did factory reset on ionic. I added ionic in fitbit app again. Installation was successful. However, my ionic still does not detect Sennheiser Momentum Earphones Smiley Sad. I tried to pair Sennheiser Momentum Headset in Samsung Tab and pairing was successful. Headset worked.

Does anyone face same issue on connecting bluetooth headset? Could anyone help me on fixing the issue on connecting Sennheiser Bluetooth bluetooth headset?

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi Carnell,

Thank you for replying to my question.

Finally, I paired the earphone to ionic. Whilr I enabled scanning in ionic, I switched on the earphone and kept on pressing power button. The earphone paired with ionic.

I am able to listen music without any issues.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Did you put the headset in pairing mode? Usually the first time 

headphones are connected to a device the headphones go in pairing mode automatically, the second time you have to do it yourself. See the manual on how to do this. My guess is to power off the headphones and then power on and keep pressing the power on button till pairing mode is enabled. Then try to pair again.  

Best Answer

Hi Carnell,

Thank you for replying to my question.

Finally, I paired the earphone to ionic. Whilr I enabled scanning in ionic, I switched on the earphone and kept on pressing power button. The earphone paired with ionic.

I am able to listen music without any issues.

Best Answer
0 Votes