Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion - New App Notification

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Any thought to putting a New App on the App? I don't always have time to look thru all the apps to see what is available..

Thanks

Chris

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@cdetje Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for sharing your ideas for future features you would like to see on Ionic. That is actually a great idea.

I was making some research on the Feature Suggestions Board and was able to find one that is similar to yours:

The idea is to have a category that shows the new watchfaces/apps within Fitbit App Gallery. This way, new apps will be easier to find. If the idea doesn't really reflect what you are looking for, feel free to create a new one.

I recommend adding your vote to this idea and leaving a comment too. That way the idea will become more popular. The more votes, the better.

Also, if you have any more ideas for future features you would like to have; feel free to search for existent suggestions. If you don't find anything similar, please create an original new suggestion and share it with the Community.

Hope this helps, thanks for sharing. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@cdetje Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for sharing your ideas for future features you would like to see on Ionic. That is actually a great idea.

I was making some research on the Feature Suggestions Board and was able to find one that is similar to yours:

The idea is to have a category that shows the new watchfaces/apps within Fitbit App Gallery. This way, new apps will be easier to find. If the idea doesn't really reflect what you are looking for, feel free to create a new one.

I recommend adding your vote to this idea and leaving a comment too. That way the idea will become more popular. The more votes, the better.

Also, if you have any more ideas for future features you would like to have; feel free to search for existent suggestions. If you don't find anything similar, please create an original new suggestion and share it with the Community.

Hope this helps, thanks for sharing. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer