Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buttons and firmware update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I press the exercise and coach apps on my ionic, nothing happens.

I am also unable to update the firmware and have tried all the troubleshooting steps. If I do it over Bluetooth it says it’s completed when it hasn’t and if I do it on WiFi, it freezes at around 80%.

So sorry I wasted my money on this!

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It's great to have you here @VB25x. Let me help you with the inconvenient you're having while trying to update the firmware version. I would like you to try the following steps: 

- Restart your watch 

- Restart your phone 

Retry the firmware update

You can also try using a computer if you have one. Additionally, here's the article that recommends some additional troubleshoot to specific error messages that you may encounter Why can't I update my Fitbit device?

After trying this, please double check if your buttons are properly working when you press it to get the Coach app. 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Silvia,

i have gone gone through all of those steps previously many times. Unfortunately I am still unable to update and I still do not have full functionality of the tracker. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @VB25x. I'm sorry for the delay reply. I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned you already have a case with them, please continue with the communication via email. 

I'll be around if you have any more questions! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
The issue is now resolved thank you. Had to do a factory reset on the device.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes