Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call and message notifications not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi since the app on phone last updated i do not appear to be getting messages or calls  or whats app coming up on my ionic.i still get emails and other notifications ok has this happened to anyone else since last app update. I have checked all the notification settings are on both the app and the watch.Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Paul201065 wrote:

Hi since the app on phone last updated i do not appear to be getting messages or calls  or whats app coming up on my ionic.i still get emails and other notifications ok has this happened to anyone else since last app update. I have checked all the notification settings are on both the app and the watch.Thanks.

Hello @Paul201065.  Check out this link and see if that helps:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Ionic/Resetting-Your-Ionic/m-p/2648298#M48727

Let me know if this helps, I'll check back...

Community Council Member

Gunny | Richmond, VA (USA)

Ionic Adidas Edition, Versa Special Edition, Aria 2 & Flyer | iPhone & Windows 10

Take a look at the Fitbit Help site for further Assistance & Information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi i didnt reset it but turned it off and bk on seems to be working ok atm so will see how it goes. Thx for your help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Paul201065 wrote:

Hi i didnt reset it but turned it off and bk on seems to be working ok atm so will see how it goes. Thx for your help.

No problem, glad your back up and running!

Community Council Member

Gunny | Richmond, VA (USA)

Ionic Adidas Edition, Versa Special Edition, Aria 2 & Flyer | iPhone & Windows 10

Take a look at the Fitbit Help site for further Assistance & Information.

Best Answer
0 Votes