Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I manage 2 Devices from one App?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have both the Ionic and Sense watches and I would like to know if I can manage both devices from the one App on my mobile, an Apple Pro 12. If this can be done, please advise the process to add the second watch.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for getting back to us @agh5519. I'm glad to hear that you have started the recall process.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

Have a lovely day. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @agh5519. Thanks for sharing your devices management with us. 

You can't connect multiple devices that use the Fitbit Gallery to one account. For Fitbit Charge series, Fitbit Inspire series, Fitbit Luxe, Fitbit Sense series, Fitbit Versa series, and Google Pixel Watch series, only connect one of these devices to your account at a time. 

If you connect more than 1 Fitbit device to the same account, note the following:

• If you forget to take off one Fitbit device before putting on another, the overlapping data is reconciled to present the most accurate information possible. For best results, don't wear more than one device at a time and sync each device before taking it off and putting on another.
  • Only one person can use a Fitbit account. When you create an account you’re asked for personal information, such as height and weight, to calculate certain data.
  • If you have more than one Fitbit device that receives notifications from your phone, notifications might appear on one or more of your Fitbit devices.
  • A Fitbit device can only be paired to 1 phone. If you have more than 1 phone, you only receive notifications from the phone connected to your Fitbit device.

Fitbit Ionic is currently on a recall. Please contact our team for more information about Ionic refund, please visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Andrea

Thanks for your reply, I have now started recall process.

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back to us @agh5519. I'm glad to hear that you have started the recall process.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

Have a lovely day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes