Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't disable PIN?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I setup a pin in hopes of using fitbit pay only to find out my bank isn't supported. When I click the radiobutton to disable the pin, it acts like it disables but when I go back to the other screen it shows that my pin is enabled.

Anyone else have this issue?

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I'm having the same issue. It doesn't force me to input the pin all of the time, but occasionally it will prompt me now. I've tried changing the device lock to "none," but it keeps saying that the pin is enabled and that a pin is necessary for the wallet app. I even uninstalled the wallet app to no success. I don't want to factor reset because I already spent hours getting my music to transfer over and work (jeez that functionality is clunky and difficult to use...)

Best Answer

Same problem here. Endless frustration with this half-baked **ahem**. 

Best Answer

As well as clicking the radio button, have you force synced the changes through to the Ionic before leaving the settings page. Can’t remember off the top of my head but isn’t there a sync button at the top or bottom of the page? (I have temporarily removed the Ionic from my account, so can’t check out the exact procedure at the moment)

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can either deactivate the pin or set it to Fitbit pay only by going into the App and pressing the device lock option at the bottom of the page. once that is pressed you will see the two option enable or use for Fitbit pay only and once you press the feature you want it will sync the watch and you should be good to go.

Best Answer

As @rfjouben stated, please go to the app

- Go to Ionic Settings 

- Device Lock 

- Select Enabled for Fitbit Pay Only

This should only prompt your pin when accessing the fitbit pay.  

1.png2.png

Best Answer
0 Votes