Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cardio score

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone else had an issue with their cardio score?

Mine has dropped by four points today, doesn't tally up with my current very active life at the moment. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

The cardio score takes various data points:  age, height, weight, resting heart rate, etc. to calculate an approximate score.  I find the two biggest factors that affect my score are weight and resting heart rate.  If either, or both, go up, the score goes down.  I find that it has little to do with frequency of exercise, or activity.

The best way to improve the score is to lower your weight and resting heart rate.

Best Answer

I went out for a 6 3/4 mile  run the other day, when I came home , I was syncing my watch to my mobile phone to get my stats from my run.

I've noticed this for at leading a month now where I'm getting two readings from the same run, one with a map, one without,  but the last run, the difference between the two sets of results differed by almost two miles, how can this be, if the app is taking the reading of the lower mileage surely this will effect my cardio score,  because it is not the proper reading. 

I look forward to your response. 

Regards kevin Wakeley. 

Best Answer
0 Votes