Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change "Interval Timer" without phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Currently I use "Interval Timer" app on my Ionic where the "Move" and "Rest" are Pre-configured from the phone. But a practical problem I am facing is this.

My coach changes the Interval in a single class, where we switch between 30-60 to 90-180. I do not carry my phone to my exercise class. Even, if I did carry a phone, its a hassle to change the settings on phone and then sync with watch within seconds. Other participants quickly set their watch to the new settings mentioned by the coach, instantly and start the activity. Since, I have no better way to address this I have asked my friend to call out loud when he is switching so that I can follow him.

Is there default or a third party app that allows me to change the pre-configured "Interval timer" without using phone ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Not tjat I am aware of. Id love to be able to change the intervals on the watch too. How about making a Feature Suggestion HERE. The more votes it gets the more likely it is to happen.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

There was a feature request already logged here. Upvoted the same and added my comments. Thanks for chipping in.

Best Answer
0 Votes