Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An Honest Thank You To My Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Well today I have officially lost 40 pounds since April and even though I have been critical of my Ionic if I am honest I have to say that a great part of this was due to the Ionic from the simple challenges of daily steps, reminders to move during the day, helping me keep track of my heart rate during work outs for cardio, etc. it has served me well 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Well done @swimpmeister

Your Ionic appreciates your keeping it charged and making your daily goals, as it probably likes the celebration!

Keep on your journey and inspiring others. You are an inspiration to us all!

Way to go, Ionic. You're keeping @swimpmeister moving.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

congratulations to you!

and yes, for me there is no doubt that these smart wearables can definitely help to get a fitter lifestyle even so some research papers seem to prove the opposite.

Best Answer

Music to my ears @swimpmeister! I'm very glad to hear about your good experience with your Fitbit Ionic! Thanks a lot for taking the time to share it with us and I'm pretty sure that as you, many other users are pleased with their tracker, just as my @soss3osp mentioned.

Remember that if you need any help at any time, you can let me or any of the moderators know and we'll be glad to help getting you back on track. Also, you can reach any CC like @Odyssey13! We're always more than glad to assist anyone. Woman Wink

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members. I'll go for the "Get moving, Eat Well, and Manage Weight" boards. 

Keep up the good work!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer