Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Guidelines

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Be careful what you post on here, as if you say anything negative your posts get removed.  In the past week I have had 4 comments removed because they are negative comments in regards to warranty and support on their  performance of the ionic.
I find this amazing because this forum has barely anything nice to say about the Ionic...it is all negative.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Pattirose! I'd like to give thanks for the feedback you've provided towards our product and services. Pease know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback. 

As you were told and advised from our great members @Odyssey13 and @Rich_LaueThe Fitbit Community is a community of real people who exchange ideas, solutions, tips, techniques, and information about the Fitbit products and services they love. Our goal is to foster a pleasant and collaborative environment, and we're glad that you'll be joining us! Please remember that your use of these Community Forums is subject to the following guidelines and the Fitbit Terms of Use.

PS: You can edit your comments, but you may not delete them. Be sure to check your spelling and preview your comment before posting it.

Let us know if you have any questions present.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

@Pattirose   I'm sorry you're having problems with your Ionic. A family member has one of them and he loves it, but is never on the forums. Many people just don't feel the need to post, even when they have nothing but good to say about their Fitbit.

As for the removal of posts, you can read about it in the terms of service - click to see

Again, sorry this has been a difficult situation for you. Take a look around the Lifestyle Discussion forum area. You might find some recipes or advice from others that helps with your fitness journey.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

thanks Odyssey13...guessing you are a Fitbit moderators assistant...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Part of a great group of volunteers on the forums - Community Council

Best Answer

And I thank you for volunteering...

.however if you were in the same position as myself and many many others on this forum that have gotten poor support for the product they have spent a lot of money on perhaps you would feel the same.  

Best Answer

Not knowing anything about the posts being refferring to, this is a community of Fitbit users who donate their time to help out their fellow Fitbit users.

In general people are asking for help and not wanting to read posts that simply degrade with no helpful info.

If your looking for help from Fitbit users, your on the right place. If your looking for help from Fitbit support, the link may be found under help or in the top right slide out menu.

Best Answer
0 Votes

And that is your opinion...I am not the only person on this forum that has had the same problems with the Ionic, and has made comments about how they are not satisfied with the response/assistance from Fitbit

Best Answer

Most people are not getting assistance from Fitbit support, but from Fitbit users, even today I saw two posts praising the assistance users got from Fitbit support.. please remember that if looking for Fitbit support the user will want to reach out to support.

The site we are on is for community support.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Best Answer

@Pattirose  I'm sure one of the Fitbit moderators will be by to help out.

Take time to enjoy the weekend.

Best Answer

@Pattirose in sorry as I stated above I have no way of knowing what your posts where about and was not commenting on what was posted. I simply was going on past experience as to why posts have been removed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Pattirose! I'd like to give thanks for the feedback you've provided towards our product and services. Pease know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback. 

As you were told and advised from our great members @Odyssey13 and @Rich_LaueThe Fitbit Community is a community of real people who exchange ideas, solutions, tips, techniques, and information about the Fitbit products and services they love. Our goal is to foster a pleasant and collaborative environment, and we're glad that you'll be joining us! Please remember that your use of these Community Forums is subject to the following guidelines and the Fitbit Terms of Use.

PS: You can edit your comments, but you may not delete them. Be sure to check your spelling and preview your comment before posting it.

Let us know if you have any questions present.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer