Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Count up or count down timers on Ionic?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I saw the topic about interval timers and I am wondering about a count-up and/or count-down timers (i.e. used for soccer referee)

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@DanS63 As @SunsetRunner said, Ionic has a "Timers" app that includes both a stopwatch that counts up and a countdown, which you set "00m 00s" and it counts down when you hit the "play" button. This would work perfectly for sports referees.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

The Blaze had a Stopwatch and a Countdown timer.  There appears to be a timer app with the Ionic so I'd assume that offers the same things and maybe more than Blaze.  The great thing about it being a smartwatch is most likely, if it doesn't have what you're looking for on launch, someone will probably develop an app for it.

Best Answer

@DanS63 As @SunsetRunner said, Ionic has a "Timers" app that includes both a stopwatch that counts up and a countdown, which you set "00m 00s" and it counts down when you hit the "play" button. This would work perfectly for sports referees.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you both! Good to hear.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Charge 2, I've never used the stopwatch but there are a millions instances where I could've used a timer.

Best Answer

On the timer, what about the ability to repeat times without having to manually reset the timer? 

Best Answer