Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No feminine color choices ?!?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What's with the lack of feminine color choices ? 

Even when the Blaze first came out, it had a purple choice. 

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

The Girliest color i see is the sportsband with the coral/bluegray

I assume there will be non-official fitbit brands on amazon once the product comes out.  

Best Answer

Yeah I saw that one. I ordered the burnt orange/slate grey as out of all the metals..I like the copper color best. Have a feeling I'll be changing the slate band out 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The bands can be replaced, so it is most important to pick the colour housing you like as you will be stuck with that. I am more concerned about the size of the watch. I have rather petite wrists.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had a Blaze with a slim band ( small wrists) and didn't think it looked bad on me. I think the size of the ionic is more slender ? At least by the looks of it.  I chose the copper orange...hoping it doesn't look too harsh. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The two deal breakers for me on the Ionic are band color is terrible (yes, I know I can buy third party) and size.  I wonder if the lack of more feminine colors is that Fitbit doesn't think many women will want to buy it.  Maybe not many of us bought a Blaze.  I did have a Blaze -- well, I still have it.  But, I bought an Alta2 which I wear most of the time, wearing the Blaze only during workouts.  Would be nice to have a more powerful unit like the Ionic but have it be a bit more appealing to the feminine wrist.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why am I required to spend more money simply because I desire a feminine color choice? They should have provided at least one. Deal breaker for me. Sticking with my Charge 2 for now.

Best Answer