Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Support

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I find Fitbit's customer support to be generally very willing to help; but in my case after calling Fitbit support for the same issue over 6 consecutive days, it was painfully obvious that the problem wasn't with my IPhone, it was with the FitBit, which is only 6 months old.  Ironically, it replaced a year old Fitbit that had the exact same issue.  It started with not coming on when you flicked your wrist, then it was losing time, then it wouldn't sync because my IPhone or Desktop couldn't find the device, etc. etc.  The last customer support representative asked me to borrow another IPhone to see if the problem wasn't with my phone!  My Fitbit had been working and synching perfectly up until 7 days ago.  I told the rep I wasn't borrowing anyone else's cell phone.  My IPhone is synched to my car's bluetooth and works perfectly.  The problem is with the Fitbit.  I was told I would need to mail my Fitbit back before they would send me another one.  I RARELY lose my temper; but, I exploded on that one.  When I told him I'd go buy an Apple Watch or a Garmin, miraculously, they were able to send me a "new" unit, which I hope isn't a rebuilt device.  This wasn't Fitbit's best performance.  Very disappointed. How can you get up the chain of command when reps just don't get it?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I'd make a comment but they censor people's comments when they don't like them. There is an inherit problem with the Ionics failing at alarming rate and they won't do anything about it. They'll give you a 40% off coupon. Big deal! If they replace it then you get a refurb. I ordered a Garmin Vivomove HR. I can't wait to get it. It's a superior unit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I'd make a comment but they censor people's comments when they don't like them. There is an inherit problem with the Ionics failing at alarming rate and they won't do anything about it. They'll give you a 40% off coupon. Big deal! If they replace it then you get a refurb. I ordered a Garmin Vivomove HR. I can't wait to get it. It's a superior unit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks so much.  I suspected as much.  Much too much "wow, this is great" on this forum.  I suspected I'd get a refurb which is not what I originally paid for. Thanks for the tip on Garmin, will check it out.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes