Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service is extremely disappointing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I posted this on another thread but it deserves its own post. My unit was basically DOA on arrival. I spent most of yesterday talking to customer support and never got it to even reliably turn on. 

6 0 3
Customer support has been ignoring my emails since I asked for a new device. Im giving them a bit longer then calling again.

*update* customer service has refused to ship a new unit to me until the broken one is received back to them. They also told me they would not be overnighting my the replacement I requested. The RMA form states 5-10 days before they will even consider sending a replacement for the DOA unit. This was told in the email I was sent. 

*second update*
when I called again I was told that because the RMA had already been approved customer service would Be unable to help me further. Conveniently the RMA department doesn't have phones for customer service (yes, I was actually told the returns department has no phones and no way other than email to communicate). I was informed I had no alternate options and no apology was given for the broken device. He told me in 4 different ways I was SOL. 

I asked for a supervisor and once again explained that I do not want to wait the 10 days quoted to me before they even consider sending a replacement. I offered to let them put a hold on my credit card to ensure my return arrives. Supposedly he wil be calling me back within an hour. If I get any more hassle I'm buying an Apple Watch and reporting this to my credit card company. This is dismal customer service to folks who are this company's most loyal customers. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Sciencegirl35 I appreciate your feedback and completely understand your frustration. Keep an eye on your inbox for more info on the next steps.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Sciencegirl35 I appreciate your feedback and completely understand your frustration. Keep an eye on your inbox for more info on the next steps.

Best Answer

After posting here my complaint was escalated to their head office in California. A replacement unit will be sent as soon as the shipper scans my return package. I found this to be a reasonable compromise to the issue.  I appreciate customer service escalating my issue from the message boards here. 

Best Answer