Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service support and Fitbit Ionic feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The inferior product, Fitbit Ionic purchased the value of £249 has broken and been replaced twice already absolutely ridiculous, robotic customer service advisors who literally read you scripts of their T&Cs and do nothing. 

Has been 5 weeks since the last watch died literally won't come on at all. 

Fitbit tried to fob me off saying it was out of warranty which evidence I produced then radio silence for 4 weeks. 

I have called them today again, supervisor Jamilea very robotic reading me T&Cs saying I either get the same watch (discontinued on the website) or 50% off my next purchase. 

I am sorry but 1. I am not getting another of the same inferior product. purchasing another Fitbit for 50% off will mean I have spent over at least £380 on a Fitbit smart watch in less than 1 year (why didn't i buy an apple or Samsung smart watch in the first place???

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@Tingatinga Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit device and customer service as well, I understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated.

We continue working to optimize our offerings as we introduce new products. Although Fitbit Ionic has been a popular product for us, we have decided to stop selling on fitbit.com. You can learn more about the rest of the Fitbit family of products, including our newest product, at Fitbit.com, and used the 50% off that was offered by our customer support team. 

See you around. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes