Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cycle rides not appearing on Strava app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My iconic is definitely syncing cycle rides to Strava as I can see them on my pc and tablet but when I look on the watch app it says there's no recent activity. It is telling me to record a run. I still have my broken surge on the account. Is that causing a problem ?

I've just done a run now and that's the same. Not appearing on my watch in the Strava app.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Your problem sonds like the Strava app on the ionic is not logged into your Strava account. 

On the Fitbit app / tap the picture of the Ionic / tap Apps / tap the gear to the right of the Strava app / log into your Strava account. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Is the ionic Strava app still logged into your Strava account. That is the same error I receive, and I do not have the app logged into my Strava account. 

Best Answer

I don't know what is connected to what. The problem is what I described. I still cannot see any way to put it right.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your problem sonds like the Strava app on the ionic is not logged into your Strava account. 

On the Fitbit app / tap the picture of the Ionic / tap Apps / tap the gear to the right of the Strava app / log into your Strava account. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It says it's authorised now thanks but still nothing on the watch. I'll try a proper bike ride.

Best Answer
0 Votes