Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Stages Not Showing Consistently

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been trying to resolve this for over six months. Below is a chart and pie chart of days per week that I have gotten a stages breakdown on my ionic.  I have followed all recommendations from the forum and with chat sessions. The end result is "sometimes it works" In fact you can see that in terms of total days, I was able to get my stages of sleep 49% of the time over 203 total nights. I charted this on a weekly basis, showing how many nights per week were charted. You can see that there was never a 7 day period that all days of that week were charted. Looking at the "X nights in a week that were staged column" 1,2,3,4,5,6,7. The "#of weeks" shows how many weeks contained the respective number of nights per week. The center column shows the percentage of weeks out of 29 total weeks that had "X nights in a week that were staged column". The pie charts represents the percentage of weeks.

This best indicates that there is virtually no consistency, i.e. even though I may get readings 49% of the time over a lengthy period of time, there is no way to predict if I will get a breakdown.

There are times when I have 8 hours of sleep but only 1.5 hours will be recorded.

My final resolve is that for $300 this product is not doing the job that I expect.

Can anyone relate to this?  I would think with the large number of ionic owners that have problems with this app that Fitbit would have a fix...

IONIC STAGES .JPG..jpg

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity/Format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@youchgar Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for reporting the situation you are experiencing with your sleep stages tracked by Ionic. Also, thanks for trying all troubleshooting steps to sort this out and for contacting customer support.

I went ahead and contacted you via PM. Please keep an eye on your Community inbox.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes