Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Not Cleared Sync & Try Again

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am absolutely heartbroken. My 4 month old Iconic didn't want to sync this last week. I read online on this forum that some people suggested 

Unpair Iconic in Bluetooth  (which I did)

Remove the Iconic in app from my account (which I also did)

Do a factory reset of my Iconic going inton about > factory reset (did that)

And now I have a big red X on the screen saying Data not Cleared Sync and try again

But I can't sync the watch with the app cause it won't sync so I cant try again!! I can't do anything with the watch.  I bought it in New York while on holiday and I cant take it back or send it back cause I'm all the way in South Africa. I have tried holding all three buttons in and restarting the watch but nothing happens. 😔😢 Please can anyone possibly advise me on what to do to fix my issue? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I am absolutely heartbroken. My 4 month old Iconic didn't want to sync this last week. I read online on this forum that some people suggested 

Unpair Iconic in Bluetooth  (which I did)

Remove the Iconic in app from my account (which I also did)

Do a factory reset of my Iconic going in to> about > factory reset (did that)

And now I have a big red X on the screen saying Data not Cleared Sync and try again

But I can't sync the watch with the app cause it won't sync so I cant try again!! I can't do anything with the watch.  I bought it in New York while on holiday and I cant take it back or send it back cause I'm all the way in South Africa. I have tried holding all three buttons in and restarting the watch but nothing happens. 😔😢 Please can anyone possibly advise me on what to do to fix my issue? 

Best Answer

That's a huge bummer that happened 😞 I would call customer service and see what options you have with them.

?
Best Answer
0 Votes