Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won’t swipe - Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic ran out of battery yesterday. Plugged it in and charged it but now it won’t move off of the front screen, cannot swipe to apps etc.

ive restarted it several times, sinced it etc, no joy.

very disappointed, back to the shop me thinks as I’m still within the 30 days. Too many issues for me to stick with this product.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

It's great to see you around @GIngerBlonde!

I totally understand your frustration to this matter and the hard time that this might  had caused you.  Fitbit is always trying to improve their products and services and the Community is the best place to make your voice heard. 

See you around! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I changed my Ionic for a new one, which was easy as it was under 28 days old. I’ve had no issues with the new one so must’ve just had a faulty one unfortunately. Happy now!

Best Answer

@GIngerBlonde, really glad your new one is working.  Be sure to post again if you have any new issues, or if you think you could help others with their questions.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @GIngerBlonde

That's awesome!! I'm happy to hear that you're back on track. Robot Very Happy Have you checked our Discussions board? There you can share your story, find some fitness tipsrecipes and more! Give it a look!

See you around! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there, I'm having the same problem with my Fitbit Inoic. Unfortunately, I'm out of the return period, so I need an answer other than "so sorry."

Not being able to swipe has happened countless times in the past, but I've always been able to reboot it to get it to work again. The problem recurs after a few minutes sometimes, but I could reboot once again. This time, nothing. I've rebooted my Ionic four times and it still won't swipe. I'll need a solution here.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay, it just randomly started swiping again without me doing anything. Is there an update for the software to address this issue, btw? It's been an ongoing one for a few months, and it's not just the two posters here that are having this problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes