Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deezer Customer support or rather lack of ....

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I signed up with Deezer for the premium account after receiving a message offering 3 months free and that was my biggest mistake, signing up with them in the first place !!

I did not get the expected 3 months .. hell I didn’t even get the 15 day free trial as they charge me for the first month immediately!! I have reached out to Deezer customer support many times already and am getting nowhere not even replying to my emails.

Absolutely shocking company and service. I have now cancelled my subscription with them and will be deleting deezer from my ionic I suggest everyone else does the same.

These people do not deserve our commitment and money.

And to Fitbit I say this.. We deserve the same commitment from you that we give you so instead of giving us inferior services from questionable companies give us what we deserve and want i.e Spotify.....

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I don't want Spotify, I want Amazon by that's another matter 😉

Best Answer

I just posted a huge rant on another thread.

Deezer charged my card 4 times for a premium subscription after approximately ONE week of free trial.

How I wish I would have thought to check FB community and saw your post before I got involved with them.

Shame on FitBit for installing and promoting this lousy app!!!

Buyer beware and hopefully after going thru my bank and stopping all account activity, being issued new cards, and alerting local authorities, I have hopefully avoided financial ruin!

Best Answer
0 Votes